Do you want to download TSSPDCL Syllabus PDF 2019? If yes, then you are at the correct place. The Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited is organizing a written exam for the selection of 2500 Junior Lineman posts. The date of the examination is 15th December 2019. Therefore, candidates have a lot of time in studying as per the TSSPDCL Exam Pattern 2019. It will help them to score high marks in the examination. The exam will be conducted at various examination centers of the GHMC area. You can qualify the examination if you study as per the TSSPDCL Junior Lineman Syllabus 2019.
TSSPDCL Syllabus 2019 Download – Free Topic Wise Syllabus PDF
|Name of the Department||Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited|
|Examination Type||Written Exam|
|Name of the Post||Junior Lineman|
|Telangana State SPDCL Syllabus PDF 2019||Available Here|
|Date of the Examination||15.12.2019|
Important Dates & Events – Get TSSPDCL Junior Lineman Syllabus 2019
|Commencement of filling up the online application form||22.10.2019|
|Ending date for submission of the applications||10.11.2019|
|TSSPDCL Exam Syllabus PDF 2019||Available Here|
|Date of downloading the call letter||05.12.2019|
|Date of the examination||15.12.2019|
Telangana State SPDCL Exam Syllabus 2019 – Summary Of Official Notification PDF
The Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited invites online applications from eligible candidates for filling up 2500 Junior Lineman posts. Eligible candidates can apply through online mode only. The starting date for filling up the online application form is 22nd October 2019. Whereas, the last date for submission of the online application form is 10th November 2019. The department will select candidates on the basis of a Written Examination and a Pole Climbing test. It will be conducted at various examination centers of the GHMC area. The date of the written examination is 15th December 2019. Candidates will be able to download the call letters for the examination from 05.12.2019 onwards. You can qualify the examination if you study as per the TSSPDCL Syllabus PDF 2019.
Check Out TSSPDCL Exam Pattern 2019 For Junior Lineman Exam
The written objective type test will comprise of two subjects. These are ITI (Electrical Trade) and General Knowledge. There will be 80 questions in the test as per the TSSPDCL Junior Lineman Exam Pattern 2019. And each question comprises of 01 marks. Which means the total number of marks allotted for the test is 80. Aspirants who get selected in the written exam will then be called for the pole climbing test. The ITI Electrical Trade subject will comprise of 65 marks. Whereas, the General Knowledge section will amount to 15 marks. You can qualify the examination if you study as per the TSSPDCL Syllabus PDF 2019.
|Paper||Subject||Number of Questions||Duration||Maximum Marks|
|1||ITI Electrical Trade and General Knowledge||80 Questions(I.T.I(Electrical Trade): 65 Questions and|
General Knowledge:15 Questions)
|120 Minutes||80 Marks|
Download Subject Wise TSSPDCL Syllabus PDF 2019 – Written Exam Syllabus
Jr. Lineman Syllabus PDF – General Knowledge Syllabus
- Analytical and Numerical Ability
- Current affairs
- Consumer Relations
- General Science in everyday life
- Environmental Issues and Disaster Management
- History, Geography, and Economy of India and Telangana
- History of Telangana and Telangana Movement
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
ITI Electrical Trade Telangana State SPDCL Junior Lineman Syllabus 2019
- Fundamentals of electricity: Electrical occupational safety, tools, Ohms law, Kirchhoff’s law, series, parallel, Kirchoff’s law and star delta, problems – Electrostatics and capacitors. Earthing principles and methods of earthing.
- Batteries: primary and secondary, lead-acid cells, methods of charging – testing and application of batteries, inverters, battery chargers and maintenance
- Magnetism: Magnetic materials and properties – laws of magnetism – electromagnetism, electromagnetic induction
- Fundamentals of AC: Simple problems of AC fundamentals, power, power factor, single-phase, and three-phase circuits
- Basic Electronics: Electronic components, rectifiers, amplifiers, oscillators, and power electronic components
- DC Machines: construction, the working principle and simple problems on DC generators and motors, speed control and applications of DC motors – windings
- Transformers: construction, working principle, basic concepts and simple problems on transformers – windings – auto transformers, power transformers, CT & PT
- AC Machines: basic concepts, construction principle and simple problems on three-phase and single-phase induction motor, universal motor, alternators, synchronous motors, and their applications and windings – the concept of power electronic drives
- Electrical measurements –Different types of AC and DC measuring instruments, Domestic appliances and Illumination concepts – types of electric lamps
- Electric Power generation- thermal, hydel and nuclear, transmission and distribution system – basic concepts, non-conventional energy sources.
Important Links Related To TSSPDCL Syllabus PDF 2019
Conclusion: The TSSPDCL Syllabus 2019 is available in this article. Candidates can download the Telangana State SPDCL Exam Pattern & Syllabus PDF 2019 from here.