Telangana State Public Service Commission is going to recruit candidates for the TSRTC Recruitment 2018. The official notification was for the total number of 72 Posts. Interested candidates who want to apply for TSRTC Junior Assistant Jobs 2018 can apply through online mode. Talented aspirants can fill the online application form on or before the last date i.e. 06/07/2018. The Online Registration for Telangana State RTC Junior Assistant Vacancy 2018 will start from the date 07/06/2018.
It’s a great platform for the candidates who want to perform under the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation can apply through its official website. This article provides all the information related to the TSRTC Vacancy 2018 like education qualification, age limit, selection process, etc. Candidates can also check the Telangana State RTC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018 for more details from the official website.
Summary For TSRTC Recruitment 2018: TSRTC Junior Assistant Jobs 2018
|What are the Vacancy Details For TSRTC Recruitment 2018?|
|Telangana State RTC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018 Notification|
TSRTC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018
Candidate must be graduate in Commerce from recognized university or Institution. Aspirants must also have passed the Lower Grade Government Technical Examination in Typing of English and Telegu Language. Qualified will be only eligible for the TSRTC Recruitment 2018.
Selected candidates will be called up for TSRTC Jobs 2018 will get a pay scale of ₹13,950 – 36,790/-.
TSRTC Junior Assistant Vacancy 2018 Age Limit
45 years of upper age limit is applicable as per the rules of the Govt.
Number Of Vacancies For TSRTC Recruitment 2018: TSRTC Junior Assistant Jobs 2018
|Name of the Posts||Number of Posts|
|Junior Assistant (Personnel)||33|
|Junior Assistant (Finance)||39|
Educational Qualification For TSRTC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018: TSRTC Jobs 2018
- Applicants must have done graduation from an institution recognized by any University Grants Commission.
- Contenders must have passed Lower Grade Government Technical Examination in Telegu or English typewriting.
|TSRTC Hall Ticket||TSRTC Syllabus||TSRTC Result|
Age Limit For TSRTC Recruitment 2018: TSRTC Junior Assistant Vacancy 2018
- Lower Age Limit – 18 Years.
- Upper Age Limit – 40 Years
How To Apply Online For TSRTC Recruitment 2018? Telangana State RTC Junior Assistant Jobs 2018
Those candidates who are searching Telangana Govt Jobs can apply for TSRTC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018 on or before the last date 06/07/2018. For applying online application form can check below given instruction.
- First of all eligible applicants log on to the official portal of Telangana State Public Service Commission at tspsc.gov.in.
- Then signup your account on TSPSC Portal.
- Then should search “Telangana State RTC Junior Assistant Vacancy 2018” and click on it.
- Open a new tab on your system.
- Check full details very carefully for TSRTC Vacancy 2018.
- If you are eligible for TSRTC Recruitment 2018 should click on the apply online link.
- New page show on your system.
- Full fill all details without any mistake.
- Upload recent passport size image and signature.
- Save and take a print out for future use.
Important Links For TSRTC Recruitment 2018 Notification
You May Also Check
Conclusion: Telangana State Public Service Commission has published TSRTC Recruitment 2018 for 72 Vacancies. Eligible or interested participants can submit Telangana PSC Online Application Form on or before the last date 06/07/2018. Further details, you should go to this page for TSRTC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018.