The Osmania University of Hyderabad has released the TS SET Notification 2019. Telangana State Eligibility Test Notification 2019 was released on 23rd March 2019 for the post of Lecturer and Assistant Professor. All the interested candidates can apply for the TS SET Exam from 27th March 2019 to 26th April 2019. Candidates can check if they are eligible for the Telangana SET exam from the information mentioned below. The TS SET Examination 2019 will be conducted on 5th, 6th, and 8th July 2019. And, the candidates can download their Admit Card from 25th June 2019. All the interested candidates can check TS State Eligibility Test Exam Dates, Eligibility, and Application Fee & Selection Procedure from the details given in the article. You can also download TS SET Exam Notification 2019 from the direct link provided below.
TS SET Notification 2019 – Check Important Details of TS State Eligibility Test Notification
|Department||Osmania University, Telangana|
|Exam Name||State Eligibility Test (TS SET 2019)|
|Available Vacancies||Eligibility to Assistant Professor & Lecturer|
|Nature of Examination||Computer Based (Online) Test|
|Total Subjects||General Studies & Other 29 subjects|
|Mode of Registration||Online Application Form|
|Closing date to fill TS SET Online Form 2019||26th April 2019|
Check Telangana State Eligibility Test Exam 2019 Important Dates | TS SET Exam Details @telanganaset.org
Starting Date to Apply for TS SET 2019: 27th March 2019
Closing Date to Apply for TS SET 2019: 26th April 2019
Last date for TS SET Exam Online application fee with late fee of Rs.1500/ + registration fee: 4th May 2019
Last date for TS SET Exam application fee with late fee of Rs.2000/ + registration fee: 14th May 2019
Last date for TS SET Exam application fee with late fee of Rs.3000/ + registration fee: 24th May 2019
TS SET Admit Card Download Date: 25th June 2019
TS SET Notification 2019 Eligibility Criteria | Telangana SET Qualification & Age Criteria Download
Education Qualification for TS SET Exam 2019:
As per the Notification released for TS SET 2019, the education qualification needed for the examination is given below.
- Candidate should hold a Post Graduate (PG) Degree in the relevant subjects. Final year students can also appear for the exam.
- Candidates belonging to UR Category should at least have 55% aggregate marks in their PG Degree.
- And, Candidates belonging to BC/SC/ST/PH/VH categories must have a minimum of 50% aggregate percentage in their PG Degree.
TS State Eligibility Test 2019: Check Age limit for Telangana Assistant Professor & Lecturer Jobs
No Upper Age Limit Constrain for TS-SET Examination 2019.
What is the Application Fee for TS SET 2019? Check Telangana SET Application Fees
For UR/ OC candidates: Rs 1200/-
For BC candidates: Rs 1000/-
For SC/ST/VH/HI/OH/Transgender: Rs 700/-
Payment Mode: Online (through Debit/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking)
Note: Fee once deducted will not be refunded in any circumstances.
What is Telangana SET Exam Selection Procedure 2019? Check TS State Eligibility Test Examination Procedure
The candidate will be selected as per their performance in the entrance examination conducted by Osmania University. The TS SET Examination will contain two Papers i.e. Paper I and Paper II. The examination will be of 300 marks and the time duration will be 3 hours. The candidate’s performance in the examination will be considered for his selection.
Important Links to Download TS SET Notification 2019 Pdf:
You May Also Check:
TS SET Hall Ticket 2019
Conclusion: Candidates can download TS SET Notification 2019 from the link provided above. Eligible candidates can apply from 27th March 2019 to 26th April 2019. For more information related to Telangana State Eligibility Test Exam 2019, do follow our website.
Telangana State State Eligibility Test has released an official notification under TS SET Notification 2018. The recruitment is for the post of Lectures and Assistant Professor invited by the Osmania University from eligible candidates. The candidates are called up for appearing in the Telangana State State Eligibility Test. TS SET written Exam will be conducted on 15th July 2018. The online application process for TS SET 2018 is already started from the 14-03-2018. The forms for TS SET Exam 2018 will be available until 14th April 2018. Candidates need to fill the application through online mode before the deadline.
All the students who want to make their career in the Teaching Sector can apply for the TS SET Application Form through visiting the official website. The organization is offering various jobs opportunities to its candidates under TS SET Notification 2018. Candidates need to first check the eligibility criteria for applying the Telangana State Eligibility Test Notification 2018. Candidates can also check the details of eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, etc. for Telangana State Eligibility Test Exam 2018.
TS SET Notification 2018: Telangana State Eligibility Test 2018
|What are the Important Dates For TS SET Notification 2018?|
|Telangana State Eligibility Test Notification 2018|
TS SET Exam Notification 2018
Candidates should have passed PG Degree in the relevant subjects. Candidates who are appearing for the final year PG Degree are also eligible for Telangana State Eligibility Test Exam Notification 2018. Candidates of general category should secure at least 55% of marks. For the candidates who belong to BC/SC/ST/PH/VH categories, should secure at least 50% of marks will be eligible for the TS SET Notification 2018.
Selected aspirants for Telangana State Eligibility Test 2018 will get a pay scale of according to the deserving candidates.
Telangana State Eligibility Test Notification 2018 Age Limit
There is No age limit to apply for TS SET examination.
Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules of the Govt. There is No Upper age limit to apply for TS SET examination.
Exam Centers For Telangana State Eligibility Test 2018: TS SET Notification 2018
|Centre Code||Regional Centre||Centre Code||Regional Centre|
What Is Required Education Qualification For Telangana PSC Staff Nurse Jobs
Those participants who are interested in Telangana State Eligibility Test Exam 2018 must be passed under given qualification.
- Candidates should have passed PG Degree in the relevant subjects.
- Candidates who are appearing for the final year PG Degree.
- Candidates of the general category should secure at least 55% of marks.
|TS SET Hall Ticket||TS SET Syllabus||TS SET Result|
Important Dates of TS SET 2018:
- TS SET Notification – 09-03-2018
- Commencement of Submission of Online Applications – 14-03-2018
- Last date for Submission of Online Applications: Without Late Fee (Only Registration) 14-04-2018
- With late fee of Rs. 1500/- + Registration Fee – 24-04-2018
- With late fee of Rs. 2000/- + Registration Fee – 04-05-2018
- With late fee of Rs. 3000/- + Registration Fee
What are the Steps to Apply Online For TS SET Notification 2018? Telangana State Eligibility Test Exam 2018
- First of all, candidates need to log on to the official website of Telangana State Public Service Commission i.e. tspsc.gov.in.
- Now candidates need to click on the notification of TS SET Exam 2018.
- The notification pdf will be displayed on your screen.
- Complete your important and necessary details like education qualification, age limit, pay scale, selection process, etc. details required for the applying the post.
- Now aspirants are required to fill up the education details for other additional information for TS SET Notification 2018.
- After filling the complete information candidates need to check the complete information correctly.
- Now click on the submit button.
- Select the mode of payment.
- Now choose your Registration ID & Password.
- Affix the passport size photograph along with your signature.
- Now make the payment of the application form.
- The TS SET Online Application Form will be submitted.
- At last, save the information & take the print out for the future use.
Important Links For Telangana State SET Recruitment 2018
You May Also Check
Conclusion: Telangana State Public Service Commission has released the TS SET Notification 2018. Eligible candidates may apply online at official website of TSPSC from the dates i.e. 14-03-2018 to 14-04-2018. The written examination is expected to be held on 15th July 2018.